Sunday, September 1, 2013

SUNDAY SMILES – THE LESSOR OF TWO EVILS…


 Tonight there is a GIANT bug in my shower!!  Yikes!  It is as big as a mouse – all right, a tiny baby mouse – but still…

No way I am going into the shower and I am not even sure about going to sleep.  What if it escapes the shower?

Ok, I’m probably a little too big for it to eat, but still…




 And I’ll tell you, it’s really waaay to big to kill.  Just the thought of that SQUISH is enough to send chills down my spine…

So what to do?

Well, there’s some really tedious paperwork that has been tormenting me…  
Let’s see...  

Bug, paperwork.  Bug, paperwork…

Seriously who needs sleep.

And I figure that sooner or later it will crawl back into the same hole it crawled out of – 
and isn’t that a great hope for all of life’s problems!

What do ya think?  What would you do?



To comment: click on the word "comments" below - write in the box, then go to "comment as" and choose how you want to sign in, then click publish. Check back for replies to your comments!


If you enjoyed this post and would like to share it, please click on one of the share buttons below

No comments:

Post a Comment