Tuesday, September 24, 2013

GOT ANGER? IS THERE METHOD TO YOUR MADNESS?


His face was red, his voice was a growl and I swear smoke was coming out of his ears!

But was he angry?  No way!

“I am not angry!” he thundered turning that clearly enraged visage in my direction.






Ooo…kay, right!





And then there is always this one: 

“I’m feeling some anger,"  she admitted meekly, “but…I’m not sure if it’s fair of me…”

FAIR?

And finally:

How many people do you know whose default setting – their 'go to' response to just about anything – is anger?

How did this emotion get so befuddled? 

Is it okay to feel?

To act on?

And if so, how?

What’s your temperature setting on this one?
         
Cool?
          Medium?
                                 Hot?


What do ya say?  How do you handle anger?




To comment: click on the word "comments" below - write in the box, then go to "comment as" and choose how you want to sign in, then click publish. Check back for replies to your comments!

If you enjoyed this post and would like to share it, please click on one of the share buttons below

Please come join us at www.oldladiesdance.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment