Sunday, August 4, 2013

SUNDAY SMILES – DANGER! CHAOS AHEAD!


Today was one of those days… Yes, I know, I’ve written about this before – but I think this one deserves repeating!


First I dropped the coffee machine – I was being sooo good – cleaning it, you know… About one gallon of coffee colored water splashed all over the floor – fortunately the floor is brown…


And then the shower curtain rod crashed into the tub – okay, maybe I had too much laundry hanging on it, but jeez – at least I get credit for doing the laundry, right?

Then the cell phone rang – not a clue where it was… When I finally found it inside the dryer I started wondering …

It’s either age, the lack of a third hand (I’ve been thinking about that one a lot lately), or the fact that I can no longer fit under my bed…

What do ya think?  Been there?





To comment: click on the word "comments" below - write in the box, then go to "comment as" and choose how you want to sign in, then click publish. Check back for replies to your comments!

If you enjoyed this post and would like to share it, please click on one of the share buttons below


No comments:

Post a Comment