Sunday, September 29, 2013

SUNDAY SMILES – ARE YOU MAKING THE WRONG CHOICE?


The young woman got a really good new job – a field she enjoyed – nice co-workers . . .

BUT 

There was this other job she could have taken . . .

What if she made the wrong choice???

Here's another one – and I promise I am NOT making it up:

My Grandmother came to visit and brought a gift for my Dad – two lovely new shirts that she left on his bed . . .
I bet you already know where this one is going, right?




My Dad put on one of the new shirts and came down the stairs for dinner.

Grandma wrinkled up her face as she looked at him.

“What?” she demanded.  “The other one you don’t like?”


I swear this is a true story – I was there . . .

What do ya say?  Have you been there?





To comment: click on the word "comments" below - write in the box, then go to "comment as" and choose how you want to sign in, then click publish. Check back for replies to your comments!

If you enjoyed this post and would like to share it, please click on one of the share buttons below

Please come join us at www.oldladiesdance.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment