Thursday, December 5, 2013

PUTTING UP WITH PUT DOWNS?


"Oh," she said," you look so tired… Are you okay?"

Well, I thought I was until she looked at me with that pitying expression, as if I were the walking dead…

Now… Well… I wonder… Maybe…

NO!  Don't go there!  Get a grip.  Those words from that supposed friend are really anger in disguise.


Because, you know, unless you're their doctor, even if someone does look tired, pointing it out is just plain - MEAN!

 
What do ya say?  

How do you react when some kindly soul makes you feel rotten?




To comment: click on the word "comments" below - write in the box, then go to "comment as" and choose how you want to sign in, then click publish. Check back for replies to your comments!

If you enjoyed this post and would like to share it, please click on one of the share buttons below 

And please join us for more at:  www.thehumandance.com


No comments:

Post a Comment