Thursday, October 24, 2013

ARE YOU CARRYING A HUGE LOAD?


“What I really hate,” she sighed, “is feeling guilty!” 

“I will go soooo out of my way to avoid doing anything that might make me suffer this rotten feeling!” 

“It is so bad that sometimes I feel paralyzed…"  

"Like for instance, I send an email and don’t get a response right away and just start obsessing about whether I said the wrong thing … Why didn’t they respond?"  

"It must be my fault, right?”

“Ugh!  I would give anything to just be able to dump this awful sense of being wrong…”


Do any of us get away without experiencing the burden of this one?

And how did we get here?

What do ya say?

Do you think this is a ‘natural’ state for us humans?


Tomorrow:  WANT TO DUMP THAT LOAD?



To comment: click on the word "comments" below - write in the box, then go to "comment as" and choose how you want to sign in, then click publish. Check back for replies to your comments!

If you enjoyed this post and would like to share it, please click on one of the share buttons below 

Check us out at www.oldladiesdance.com


No comments:

Post a Comment