Tuesday, July 16, 2013

IS THIS THE ANSWER?

Everything’s a meditation,” she told me.

True we were in Japan…

But ironing?

Really?


I had just asked her why she smiled as she ironed my Dad’s uniforms.  I mean what could be more annoying than ironing?


Drove me crazy.

“No,” she told me. 

“Wrong attitude.”

“Get into it.”

“Breathe.”

“Enjoy the rhythm of your movement…”

I loved her message and have kept it with me over the years…

But, seriously, ironing?

What do ya think?

Can you get behind this one?



To comment: click on the word "comments" below - write in the box, then go to "comment as" and choose how you want to sign in, then click publish. Check back for replies to your comments!


If you enjoyed this post and would like to share it, please click on one of the share buttons below

No comments:

Post a Comment