Thursday, March 27, 2014

YUCK! I'M STUCK!


"Look, I really do keep trying to change!" 
This guy was making a major effort to convince me - and himself...  

"Seriously," he continued, "I work at it - and for what?"

"Yeah, maybe I manage to do something different for awhile, but then, slowly, inexorably, that old behavior comes creeping back… and there I am, playing that same old song…"

Know what he was talking about?




I bet you've felt this yourself a time or two, right?





What 'bad' habit were you trying to change?

What do ya say?
Ever wonder why they keep coming back?



To explore any of these topics type a key word into the search field on the upper left of the Blog.

To comment just place your cursor over the word 'comments' (sometimes it says 'no comments') below. 

Remember we are also at:  www.thehumandance.com

No comments:

Post a Comment