Thursday, March 20, 2014

SOCIAL MEDIA MISHAP?


"So this guy I once dated," she began the story, "this guy who said I ruined his life forever and never wanted to talk to me again…"



"So this very same guy," she continued shaking her head, "just sent me a request to join his LinkedIn network…"

"What's up with that?"



"Do you think," she wanted to know, "I should be happy - relieved that I'm finally off his s#@t list, or is it that in the giant world of social media he doesn't even realize it's me?"

What do ya say?

How long do you hold a grudge… and what excuse do you need to let go?




To explore any of these topics type a key word into the search field on the upper left of the Blog.

To comment just place your cursor over the word 'comments' (sometimes it says 'no comments') below. 

Remember we are also at:  www.thehumandance.com

No comments:

Post a Comment