Thursday, November 15, 2012

POPULAR

I went to my high school reunion and people came running.
“Whoa!”  “She’s here!”  “Hey!”  “Hi!”

All of a sudden everyone knew me… remember the lyrics to that song, “Popular”?

“Popular, you’re gonna be popular…”

Who were these aliens and what did they do with the kids I knew back in high school?


Sooo… were you popular in high school?

What do ya say?  Share some of those happy (twisted) memories with us!


(To comment: click on "comments" - write in the box, then go to "comment as" and choose how you want to sign in, then click publish)


1 comment:

  1. This is a big topic for me!

    The only time I was ever really "popular" was in Junior High, when I went to a gifted school, so we were all nerds together.

    In High School, as a non-athlete at an all boys school, I definitely was NOT popular. But I think I'm happy that I wasn't, because I was able to focus on working hard and getting into a good college, where I had an awesome time. Especially since "popularity" doesn't seem to be as big a factor in college, where it's more important to find your group of friends.

    ReplyDelete