Friday, November 9, 2012

EVERYBODY COME TOGETHER

So I was standing on line at the bank and the young woman next to me was seriously punked out – all in black.  Okay, I was all in black too – but she had the piercings!

“I like your hair,” she said looking at my topknot.  “It’s very… Victorian.”  Then she grinned at me and said, “You’re a Victorian Punker!”

Do old ladies rock, or what?  
 

Let’s hear from you ladies.  Share some of your best “attitude” stories with us.





(To comment: click on "comments" - write in the box, then go to "comment as" and choose how you want to sign in, then click publish)

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to get dressed quicky, in a rush to get somewhere. Sometimes when I then see myself in a window reflection, I realize I'm at risk of finding myself on YouTube as an "accidental middleaged hipster" (you know what I mean, A)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Way to go - you get extra points for the "accidental"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talking about "attitude" - the other day I 'accidently' swore at a repairman who was refusing to come fix something - Don't know which of us was more shocked! "You don't have to swear at me lady!", he whinned and immediately showed up and did his job! What's that all about?

    ReplyDelete