Sunday, January 20, 2013

SUNDAY SMILES

                
I’m on the train from New York to Washington, D.C. watching two skinny people across the aisle from me… I am fascinated. 

They’ve had a bag of chips open on the table between them for at least an hour!  They eat one chip every 15 minutes or so… I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP! 

Now, I know people probably look at their bodies in admiration – but guys – there is something wrong with them!  Let’s face it, this is not normal behavior!

I have been fighting a terrible urge to grab that bag of chips and show them how it’s done…

To comment: click on the word "comments" below - write in the box, then go to "comment as" and choose how you want to sign in, then click publish)


5 comments:

  1. I have the same inclination when I see people sitting incorrectly on the subway. I want to push them to their feet and show them how to properly enjoy a seat on a crowded subway car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image! I can just see that, and all the shocked expressions on everyones faces, and then the cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. not possible to wait minutes between chips definately something wrong. now at least i know where u are, were on way to washington

    ReplyDelete
  4. As someone who has been known to grab a bag of chips and finish them before leaving the store... I feel your pain. I want chips. NOW!
    JT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could never never never have a bag of chips in my sight for more than 3 minutes. Watching football game on Sunday and someone brought a bag of pretzels that were still unfinished after dinner. I was stuffed but felt compelled to finish the bag!! I was still watching the game and those poor pretzels had to be eaten!

    ReplyDelete