Sunday, January 6, 2013

SUNDAY SMILES

WHOOPS!

Yesterday was VERY stressful! 

It started with the next door neighbor’s poop in my toilet …  New York City plumbing … don’t ask!

Then someone used my bankcard to play on-line poker … no it was not me!

and finally some evil fiend vandalized my car in the garage… yes I know it's old but really... 

What is it they say about things happening in threes?

I yelled at lots of seriously baad people – that was the hardest part, and maybe the most fun…   


Hey, I’m still standing – and actually laughing as I write this… 

Is this a good start to the New Year or what? 

Do I get a do-over for Chinese New Year’s?

What do ya say?  Can you top this?


To comment: click on the word "comments" below - write in the box, then go to "comment as" and choose how you want to

3 comments: