Wednesday, October 10, 2012

SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT

Or not!  Who cares?  Who is making the rules?  They are definitely NOT over the age of 50!  (check it out)

Be creative!  Who knows how much time any of us have?  Use it well!  Don’t bemoan those middle of the night hiatuses – think of them as stolen time…

Einstein seemed to be telling us that time moves faster as we age – those stolen middle of the night hours can expand our time frame.  Think of them as a gift of age and get creative.  Rock and roll!

 What do you think?  Share some of your best middle of the night adventures with us.


(To comment: click on "comments" - write in the box, then go to "comment as" and choose how you want to sign in, then click publish)

6 comments:

  1. My favorites are lol books - anything by Evanovitch or Chet the dog - ok - Spenser Quinn...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've posted my middle of the night adventures on youtube. Check 'em out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. suppose we have a better time as we grow old. so an old adage it is time flies when u are having a good time. lol

    also wanna mention a good quote i saw today. adventure may hurt you, but boredom will kill u.

    for our waning years. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have some of my best ideas during the night. The trick is making sure I write everything down.

    I think it might be the solace of the night, when you don't have any tasks or people to distract you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to freak out when I couldn't sleep through the night. But now I lie quietly and rest or read - I too like Chet the jet. I get some of my best reading done in the middle of the night. I also love Louise Penny - I try not to read anything to heavy!! Usually, after reading for a half hour I fall asleep. But, if I have something troubling me, I find being up in the middle of the night more troubling because I lie in bed and obsess on what I am upset about. Reading isn't a good distraction in these cases. Haven't quite figured that one out. Though cuddling my doggy is always soothing.

    ReplyDelete