Tuesday, October 16, 2012

HIGHLIGHTS

As I was waking up this morning, I saw the outlines of a birthday card highlighted on the ceiling:

          HAPPY BIRTHDAY
          HAVE A NICE DAY!

Was it really there?  Of course not!  Not surprising since it’s not my birthday – but it sure made me smile and got my day off to a great start?

What do ya think?  Have any good hallucinations to share?

(To comment: click on "comments" - write in the box, then go to "comment as" and choose how you want to sign in, then click publish)








2 comments:

  1. funny yeah birthdays are fun. good hallucination/
    but thing about birthdays is not to take them seriously i.e. age with them just another day, cept cake and fun and friends...oh well...
    '
    tryin to think no, not recently haven't had much
    time for fantasy, hallucinations and the like. but as i have em ill let u know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I notice that the moment between waking and sleeping is often -- weird! What is going on?

    ReplyDelete