Monday, October 1, 2012

DIALOGING


One of the things that makes life tasty is the dialogue – Remember those late night junior high school (‘middle school’ to you young-uns) conversations with your best friends?  No matter what happened during the day, sharing made it better! 

Who do you shake-down your day with now?  Our Blog, without any effort has had 200 hits in 3 days!  Does that tell you something or what?  What do ya think, ladies?  Do some dialog-in with us! 

Please share our Blog with your friends – the more the merrier…


(To comment: click on "comments" - write in the box, then go to "comment as" and choose how you want to sign in, then click publish)

5 comments:

  1. I definitely didn't have 200 friends in middle school to get things off of my chest with. I gotta say, pretty impressive!

    Well done with the blog and keep with it.

    -AK

    ReplyDelete
  2. My problem in middle school was that I was always looking to be accepted by the "cool" kids who kind of liked me but didn't embrace me. I wasn't so interested in those who would listen to me. Sooo glad I have grown up!!!! Every morning on my way to and from work I chit chat with a few good friends - we get things off our chest, talk politics, our kids, our aging parents, our husbands. Thank goodness for a few trusted good friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And yes, this blog is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the baby boomers ladies have lots of stories to tell and some disappointments. Someone out there must have a great story of their experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Each generation of women has wonderful stories - please share some of yours!

    ReplyDelete