Friday, January 30, 2015

SERIOUSLY SPEAKING - WHAT DOES 'LATE' MEAN?


A cab driver told a story about driving a lady to the airport. She was stressing about being late for her flight and indeed she missed it. 
That plane later crashed killing all on board…

Fate?  Perhaps…

One of my Anthropology professors, a man named Dr. Patrick Gallagher, used to say:  "You can never be late until you get there - and then you're there!"




DANCE WITH IT!   EXPERIENTIAL APPS          An opportunity to experiment with some fun ideas...

IS LATE OKAY?

Ask yourself these questions:

+Who am I affecting with my timing?

+What is my agreement/contract with that person?

+Who is making the rules?

+Am I agreeing to the rules or saying 'yes' and acting 'no'?

+Is my timing an emotional response to something?

+Am I dealing with fear or anger?

And finally:

Am I doing something I want to do or dragging my heels because I really don't want to?





~To comment click below and let us know what you think~





1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure why, but I am often late, or just barely on time. Ever since I was a kid, I leave things to the last minute. I don't think I'm being passive aggressive or afraid. Is it possible that I just like the rush of cutting things close? --Cathy

    ReplyDelete