Thursday, January 8, 2015

AWFULIZING... OR THE ATTACK OF THE KILLER BEES!

"OMG!," she gasped, "I am so upset!  I just had a phone call from my father warning me about the killer bees that are coming my way!"
OK, she lived in South Carolina and those bees were in Arizona, but hey, they could get there… right?


Or how about this one:

"My husband got home late last night… I just know he is cheating on me!"
All right, it does happen, but really, one night?  

And then there's my favorite:

"I just know," she insisted, "the bomb is about to drop…"
Well, again, maybe, but she had been insisting for twenty years…

You get the drift with all of this, right?

Bad things do happen sooner or later, but, seriously, killer bees?

What do ya say?  
Do you have a tendency to awful-ize?



~To comment click below and let us know what you think~



No comments:

Post a Comment