Tuesday, January 20, 2015

FROZEN IN TIME

"You know," she said, "I didn't think it mattered what time I arrived, since you are always late."

Hmmm… Interesting logic…  It's true, I used to be late…

And here's another one:

"I'd love to come visit," he said, "but you know what a terrible housekeeper you are!  All those dust bunnies are too much for me…


Ookaay…

I hadn't seen this guy in 20 - yes 20 - years!


So what's this about?

Were they making poor excuses for their own decisions or…
even more scary … were they unable to fathom the concept that people change?

What do ya say?

Do you keep your picture of people locked in a time freeze?



~To comment click below and let us know what you think~


1 comment:

  1. If I arrive at a family function and I'm thin and fit, then for the next five years (until the next family gathering) I'm thin and fit.
    Richard

    ReplyDelete