Tuesday, August 20, 2013

THE SINS OF THE FATHERS


The seventy year old woman was shaking her head as she told me about her adult daughter.

“She calls me all the time to tell me how horrible her life is,” she reported with a sigh.

“She hates her husband, her children, her job, her house… and according to her – it’s all my fault!”

“I know I wasn’t perfect,” she admitted, “but is it really possible for it to STILL be my fault?”

“Isn’t there a statute of limitations,” she asked wistfully, “on blaming it all on your mother?”



What do ya think?  Any ideas on this one?








To comment: click on the word "comments" below - write in the box, then go to "comment as" and choose how you want to sign in, then click publish. Check back for replies to your comments!



If you enjoyed this post and would like to share it, please click on one of the share buttons below

No comments:

Post a Comment