Tuesday, August 27, 2013

THE SEVEN YEAR ITCH…


The seven year itch?  Maybe. 

But what about the ‘two year tango’?

I hear this one a lot.

“I don’t get it,” he shook his head looking at me for answers.

“She thought I was great – everything about me...  the way I look, my habits, the way I walk and talk… “

“Now, all of a sudden, two years later each of those things she found adorable, sweet, cute, endearing… now those exact same things annoy the @#*t out of her!”



His confusion was genuine.  

And yes, I have heard this one before!

What do ya think?  Ever had this experience?

Do you get it?



To comment: click on the word "comments" below - write in the box, then go to "comment as" and choose how you want to sign in, then click publish. Check back for replies to your comments!

If you enjoyed this post and would like to share it, please click on one of the share buttons below


No comments:

Post a Comment