Sunday, July 28, 2013

SUNDAY SMILES – THE TIP JAR

“God bless you,” the taxi driver said as he carried my packages into the building.

True, he was double parked and blocking the traffic all the way to the corner…

But, hey, he carried all those heavy packages AND blessed me!

And what did I do to deserve this special treatment?

When I paid the fare I added one dollar more than the expected tip…

What do ya think?

Is this a great metaphor or what?

Give a tiny bit extra and get a whole lot more!




To comment: click on the word "comments" below - write in the box, then go to "comment as" and choose how you want to sign in, then click publish. Check back for replies to your comments!


If you enjoyed this post and would like to share it, please click on one of the share buttons below

No comments:

Post a Comment