Tuesday, July 30, 2013

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR ANSWERS?

“Listen,” he complained on his second visit. 

“I’ve been thinking about what you said.  All this stuff seems easy and really clear to you, but I don’t get it.” 

“Is it really possible for me to change?  I mean, I’ve been dealing with these problems for a long time now and they seem pretty much a part of me …’



What I’m saying…” he went on, “I want to believe in change but…  Stuck is stuck.  Isn’t it?


What do ya think? 

Ever felt this way yourself? 

Looking for that magic wand?


CHECK IN TOMORROW FOR:  RESET BUTTONS!



To comment: click on the word "comments" below - write in the box, then go to "comment as" and choose how you want to sign in, then click publish. Check back for replies to your comments!

If you enjoyed this post and would like to share it, please click on one of the share buttons below


No comments:

Post a Comment