Sunday, July 7, 2013

SUNDAY SMILES – IT’S UNBREAKABLE!


Today my cell phone broke.  No, not a Smartphone or an iPhone. 

This one was a heavy duty ‘we promise you it is unbreakable’ replacement for the one before it that drowned in my purse during a particularly fierce rain storm…

This one they promised can survive anything. 

“Indestructible,” the guy in the store assured me.

“Flush it down the toilet and if you can find it, you can use it!”

Sure.

It flew out of my hands, the back cover flew off and the battery went sailing. . .

Just like the one before it.

Okay, I’m hard on cell phones.

But please.  Indestructible?


To comment: click on the word "comments" below - write in the box, then go to "comment as" and choose how you want to sign in, then click publish. Check back for replies to your comments!

If you enjoyed this post and would like to share it, please click on one of the share buttons below

No comments:

Post a Comment