Sunday, February 3, 2013

SUNDAY SMILES



O0PS… AGAIN!

First my toilet seat cover broke… ok, I was leaning on it to get close enough to the mirror not to stab myself in the eye putting on mascara – at least I didn’t fall in …

Unfortunately, my lip gloss did.  It flew out of my hand – and took the plunge… Sad.  I really liked that lip gloss…

I avoided the bathroom for the next couple of hours not being sure what it might do next…

But after a good nap, the light bulb went off – DUCT TAPE! 

I found a roll – tiger print – but hey … It actually looks kind of cool.
Eat your heart out MacGyver!

What do ya say?
Got any creative moves to share?


To comment: click on the word "comments" below - write in the box, then go to "comment as" and choose how you want to sign in, then click publish)

No comments:

Post a Comment