Sunday, January 19, 2014

SUNDAY SMILES - TIME'S A WASTING…


So, I was lying down for a little afternoon siesta when I heard this strange ticking sound…

TICK    TICK    TICK

Yikes!  First I thought, "A bomb!" 

Okay, a little extreme, but I do live in New York City…

TICK    TICK    TICK

Then I thought, "Uh oh, it's the heater about to self-combust!"

Again, a little extreme but it was a very cold day - and I do live in New York City…




Finally, I noticed that the sound became more intense when I turned my head to the left.

Serious 'uh oh'!

"My ears!" 

Obviously something terrible was happening with my hearing…

(At least this one I couldn't blame on New York City.)

Have you guessed it?

A hint:  I wear my Timex watch on my left hand…
You know, 'takes a licking and keeps on… ticking…'

Hey, you never know where you next laugh will come from, right?


What do ya say?  Got any wacky 'what a relief' stories to share?




To explore these topics you can type a key word into the search field on upper left of the Blog!

To comment: click on the word "comments" below - write in the box, then go to "comment as" and choose how you want to sign in, then click publish. Check back for replies to your comments!

If you enjoyed this post and would like to share it, please click on one of the share buttons below 


And please join us for more at:  www.thehumandance.com

No comments:

Post a Comment