Sunday, December 8, 2013

SUNDAY SMILES - WHAT DID YOU SAY?


I just had the most bizarre conversation – scratch that – non-conversation with a government office…

Straight out of those Russian novels where someone turns into a cockroach – I MEAN BIZARRE! 

“Hello,” I said.

“Why haven’t you called before?” the woman on the other end of the line demanded.

“Well, I did, actually, if you check your records…”

“Don’t you DARE interrupt me!” she shrieked.

Oookay…

“Ma’am, I only wanted to give you the information…”

“You are doing it again!” she… ok…this was getting scary… she was seriously ear-piercing.

“Please,” I begged, “let me say something…”


“Absolutely not!” she thundered into the phone, slamming down the receiver.




Whoa… now you know, if I were just a little bit younger – okay maybe more than a little bit –

I WOULD HAVE RECORDED IT!

CAN YOU IMAGINE THE NUMBER OF HITS ON U-TUBE!

What do ya say?  Ever met this lady?



To comment: click on the word "comments" below - write in the box, then go to "comment as" and choose how you want to sign in, then click publish. Check back for replies to your comments!

If you enjoyed this post and would like to share it, please click on one of the share buttons below 

And for more, please join us at:


No comments:

Post a Comment