Thursday, December 26, 2013

CUTTING OFF YOUR NOSE…


"Why," he wanted to know, "is it that when someone says something mean and critical about me I make it worse by what I do next?"

Sound at all familiar?

He went on to say:  "The other day someone called me fat… 

I don't really think of myself as fat, but the minute he said it, I got hungry!"


"And the next day I ate all the bad stuff I never eat...  

You know,  serious junk food!"

"And," he continued, "when my boss criticized a report I was working on, instead of correcting the problems right away, I stalled and actually turned in the amended report after the deadline!"

"Why do I make things worse?"

What do ya think?  

Ring any bells?





To comment: click on the word "comments" below - write in the box, then go to "comment as" and choose how you want to sign in, then click publish. Check back for replies to your comments!

If you enjoyed this post and would like to share it, please click on one of the share buttons below 

And please join us for more at:  www.thehumandance.com


No comments:

Post a Comment