Thursday, December 12, 2013

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS ONE?


Here's one I hear a lot.  Different details - same story:

"I need help to understand something that just happened," she asked me, shaking her head.   

"There's this guy, see…  I have always been supportive and nice to him - invited him to my parties - introduced him to people - all the good stuff…"

"So, today, when I ran into him on the street he told me that he was having a big birthday bash and he mentioned two people I had introduced him to that he was inviting." 

"I like them," he said. 

"Nice, right?"

"Well, it would be if I was invited too!"

"I just don't get it," she shrugged, shaking her head again.



"How could he say this right to my face and not know how awful it would make me feel?"

So what do ya say?  

Ever run into this dude?







To comment: click on the word "comments" below - write in the box, then go to "comment as" and choose how you want to sign in, then click publish. Check back for replies to your comments!

If you enjoyed this post and would like to share it, please click on one of the share buttons below 

And please join us for more at:  www.thehumandance.com





No comments:

Post a Comment