Thursday, April 11, 2013

INSTANT KARMA! ONE GOOD DEED DESERVES ANOTHER…

Today I brought some bottles of water down to the desk of my building.  The doorman is working very hard to lose weight and I try to be supportive.

When the elevator opened on the Lobby floor someone who had been avoiding me for months was standing right there.  I handed the water to the doorman and this woman and I got into the elevator together.  We had the opportunity to smile and let some old slights float away…

Whoever said ‘no good deed goes unpunished’ needs a serious attitude adjustment!
What do ya think? 
Have any Good Karma stories to share?


To comment: click on the word "comments" below - write in the box, then go to "comment as" and choose how you want to sign in, then click publish. Check back for replies to your comments!

If you enjoyed this post and would like to share it, please click on one of the share buttons below: 




No comments:

Post a Comment