Tuesday, May 5, 2015

CITY LIFE…

This morning as I was making my coffee I heard a really disturbing sound -

TWEET!   TWEET!
Sort of a high pitched shrieking.

"What now?"  I wondered.

What piece of machinery was self destructing?
The dishwasher?  Was it about to spray water all over the floor?
I envisioned a major flood cascading down to my neighbor…

No, maybe it was the coffee machine itself?

Or even the music system giving a final death gasp?

Suddenly an amazing thing happened…
I looked out the window and there, in a nearby treetop …

Yep!  
A bird was loudly chirping away… serenading the morning…



What do ya say?
Ever find you're losing sight of the song?








 ~To comment click below and let us know what you think ~

                                                                              



No comments:

Post a Comment