Sunday, October 13, 2013

SUNDAY SMILES – COFFEE BEANS?


It’s late at night and the nicest thing just happened… 

One of my neighbors, who roasts her own coffee beans, sent me a text asking if I was still up. 

When I said ‘yes’ she told me that she was going to hang a bag of freshly roasted coffee beans on my door for my breakfast tomorrow. . .



People can do so much for us with little gestures!

It’s these small ‘thoughtfulnesses’ that can change a rotten day into a smile!


What do ya say?

Have you transformed anyone’s day lately?




To comment: click on the word "comments" below - write in the box, then go to "comment as" and choose how you want to sign in, then click publish. Check back for replies to your comments!

If you enjoyed this post and would like to share it, please click on one of the share buttons below 

Check us out at www.oldladiesdance.com




No comments:

Post a Comment