Tuesday, May 21, 2013

ONE STEP FORWARD…



So today this company I hired to do something relatively simple – explained myself until I was blue in the face – totally misread the agreement… and sent me a bill for four times what I was sure we had agreed on!

Yikes!

And now what?  I have to use my energy to fix it! 

I thought the idea of hiring them was to save me time and effort!  Ugh!

Don’t you just hate those 2 steps forward and 3 steps back days!

And do you ever notice how these things really do seem to go in … threes? 

Seriously, can’t I blame it on the stars?  Just this once?

What do ya say?  Been there?





To comment: click on the word "comments" below - write in the box, then go to "comment as" and choose how you want to sign in, then click publish. Check back for replies to your comments!

If you enjoyed this post and would like to share it, please click on one of the share buttons below.


OUR "OLD FRIENDS"  FEATURE THIS PAST WEEKEND WAS A WONDERFUL SUCCESS!  WE HAD OVER 250 HITS ON THIS ONE!  THANK YOU ALL AND THANK YOU GREGORY TAYLOR!

No comments:

Post a Comment