Tuesday, August 11, 2015

THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT

Ever had one of those 'devil made you do it' moments?

Bet you had at least a few when you were a kid? 

You know what I'm talking about, right … when nothing stops the other guys stuff coming at you, till you finally let the devil out!

Here's one:

I was in a small elevator with a neighbor who was talking as if we were on opposite ends of a baseball stadium.  Real loud!

And she kept getting closer and closer into my personal space and louder and louder.

I mean, how far could I back up in a tiny elevator?

Finally I gave up and let the devil do its thing…

"You know," I said, "I have pneumonia."
"Pneumonia!" she screeched.  "Are you contagious?"


"Probably…" the devil answered.

I've never seen anyone back away that quickly or jump off and elevator so fast!


What do ya say?

Can you relate to this one?




To comment click below



No comments:

Post a Comment