Wednesday, February 25, 2015

SERIOUSLY SPEAKING - WHO ARE YOU REALLY COMPETING WITH?

Why do siblings compete?

Why isn't there enough for everyone?

Is it our parents fault or a natural survival instinct that makes us react like this?

Is it really important to know how we got this way?

Maybe recognizing the starting place allows us to move on…






DANCE WITH IT!   EXPERIENTIAL APPS           
An opportunity to experiment with some fun ideas...

RELEASING THE CHAINS OF SIBLING RIVALRY

Try asking yourself these questions:

What was the role of competition in my birth family?

What was my position in relation to competition in our family?

Am I still acting in this same role with the people in my life today?

Is competition okay for me today?

Is it a choice I'm making?

Do I feel controlled or in control in competitive situations?

Am I reacting or acting?                                                                                  
How aware am I about what is going on?

Does my behavior make me feel empowered or weakened?



~To comment click below and let us know what you think ~

Want a 3 minute meditation break?
Just go to Amazon.com  select 'digital music' and type in 'Carol Shapiro' or click the link below:








No comments:

Post a Comment