Thursday, February 12, 2015

DEFINING MOMENTS? SEZ WHO?

"Nobody likes me," he said and then proceeded to enumerate all the ways he could back up this extreme statement - and of course he was right… according to his proof….

Interesting.

Here's another one:
"I'm a bad daughter," she declared - and again, correct… according to her rather rigid and distorted set of parameters...

What do ya say?
Do you get this one?


How do you define yourself?


~To comment click below and let us know what you think ~


Check out our MP3  'Mini-Medi's' - these tiny moments in time help you focus on what you want … could we call them quickie ventures into the magical world of hypnosis…  perhaps…


2 comments:

  1. I do this, too, goodness knows. I find myself thinking I'm not worthy of, say, Mr. X's friendship, his approval, because I'm disappointed in myself (for whatever arbitrary reason). What sometimes ends of happening is that I'll run into Mr. X, and he, who has no idea of how I've been beating myself up, will greet me warmly and welcome me with open arms. I guess what I tend to forget is that your friends and family sometimes just plain LIKE YOU, and don't care/know about all our self imposed non-sense!
    JT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i totally get that JT. i've lost friends because i was sure they didn't want me around, only to find later they were hurt that because they thought i didn't want them around. oh, BTW, Carol, I LOVE YOUR MINI-MEDI MP3s on CDBABY! --Cathy

      Delete