Thursday, April 24, 2014

SPEW SOME?

"I was so stressed and angry," she was shaking her head as she spoke.

"I mean, really furious at what this stupid man said to me…  So, I picked up the phone to tell my boyfriend all about it."

"And then," she continued, "it hit me!"

 


"What I was really going to do was spew my rage all over my poor unsuspecting boyfriend!"



"I wasn't really mad at him… 
I didn't think so anyway, but by hanging up that phone I realized that it wasn't totally random… he was the one who introduced me to that other loser!"

"Boy, talk about an indirect 'hit'!"  She was still shaking her head … and grinning!

What do ya say?
Think you can unhook from that kneejerk desire to dump?



To explore any of these topics type a key word into the search field on the upper left of the Blog.    

To comment just place your cursor over the word 'comments' (sometimes it says 'no comments') below. 

Starting this coming week:  Check us out on our youtube channel!  We had a ball creating it and hope you enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment