Tuesday, April 1, 2014

REALITY LET YOU DOWN?


"I don't really think I'm so out of line with my expectations… but geeze I keep being disappointed… family members, my boyfriend, my buddies, sooner or later they all let me down…" she was really bewildered with these outcomes.

"I'm a nice person but eventually - boom!  All the people in my life really act like …well… jerks!

What's wrong with this picture?


Might the expectation that things will go a certain way have something to do with our somewhat skewed beliefs about reality



What do ya say?

Were you one of those people who wanted to be a horse when you grew up?

You know what I'm saying, right?




To explore any of these topics type a key word into the search field on the upper left of the Blog.

To comment just place your cursor over the word 'comments' (sometimes it says 'no comments') below. 

Remember we are also at:  www.thehumandance.com

No comments:

Post a Comment