Thursday, April 10, 2014

NOPE…NOT HAPPENING!


"No!  No?  NO NO NO…"
"I'm practicing," he told me.  "I keep saying 'yes' when I want to say no…"


Ever hear that song from the musical Oklahoma?


"I'm just a girl who can't say no
I'm in a terrible fix
I always say come on let's go
Just when I oughta say nix…"

Well, this guy was right there with it.

"See," he explained, "these poor people really need my help…"

"I mean not to be obnoxious about it or anything, but the truth is, I'm smarter and more capable than they are..."

Hmmm, really?

Then why is it THEY are getting HIM to do what THEY want?

What do ya say?                                                                                              
Ring any bells?





To explore any of these topics type a key word into the search field on the upper left of the Blog.

To comment just place your cursor over the word 'comments' (sometimes it says 'no comments') below. 


Remember we are also at:  www.thehumandance.com

No comments:

Post a Comment