Sunday, June 30, 2013

SUNDAY SMILES – SONGS IN MY HEAD. . .


Yesterday I had songs in my head all day…

They sound really good in there.

I ran into one nasty taxi driver and just kept singing my songs … 

When I got out of the taxi I beamed sweetly in his direction - and told him that his mother would be ashamed of him…

He looked wonderfully horrified!

What can I tell you?  It was really fun!  Perhaps even the high point of my day. . .

Could I be getting mean in my old age… 

What do ya think?  Are you old enough to pull it off? 




If not, wait a few years –

It will come to you!






To comment: click on the word "comments" below - write in the box, then go to "comment as" and choose how you want to sign in, then click publish. Check back for replies to your comments!


If you enjoyed this post and would like to share it, please click on one of the share buttons below




No comments:

Post a Comment