Tuesday, June 25, 2013

HANGING OUT IN LEFT FIELD


“I didn’t see it coming,” she lamented.  “I suppose I should have. . . I mean, four different people warned me!”

“’Watch out for that guy,’ they said.”  “He’s bad news. . .”  “You can’t trust him. . .”

“But me, I totally didn’t see it coming!  And it really hurt my feelings when he treated me in such an ugly way!”

 


So, what makes us ignore warning sirens and the signs of incoming missiles?


What do ya say?  Been there?


To comment: click on the word "comments" below - write in the box, then go to "comment as" and choose how you want to sign in, then click publish. Check back for replies to your comments!

If you enjoyed this post and would like to share it, please click on one of the share buttons below

No comments:

Post a Comment