Sunday, June 9, 2013

SUNDAY SMILES – BIRTHDAYS AND OTHER SIGNS OF AGING . . .


WE’RE BAAACK!  We’ve been down since last Tuesday – technical difficulties . . .

Yesterday my Chinese computer Guru took my computer apart – and put it back together – it was fascinating to watch – but he shook his head at me and said, “Too old . . . too old. . .”  


I'm pretty sure he was talking about my computer...




Last week was not one of my favorites – things (including me!) were falling apart left and right.  I will confess that Wednesday I wanted to get under my bed and hang out there . . . 

A friend of mine told me 'Saturn was retrograde and that this explained everything!'  I had no idea what she was talking about but I decided to believe her anyway and immediately felt much better! 

Once upon a time – yes many years ago – a very wise older Russian lady told me to stop worrying about my age – I was turning 30 at the time.
She informed me that life didn’t even begin until age 40 . . .


What do ya think?  Can you get behind this one?



To comment: click on the word "comments" below - write in the box, then go to "comment as" and choose how you want to sign in, then click publish. Check back for replies to your comments!

If you enjoyed this post and would like to share it, please click on one of the share buttons below: 


No comments:

Post a Comment