Wednesday, March 22, 2017

SERIOUSLY SPEAKING - RULES OF THE ROAD

On the one hand we are told to aim high, visualize success and it will all come to us…

On the other hand we've got that learning curve to deal with…

Did you ever learn to ski?
Did you start on the baby slope?  Doing that truly dumb snow plough?

Graceful?  Not even close!


DANCE WITH IT!   EXPERIENTIAL APPS                           
An opportunity to experiment with some fun ideas…

CONVERSATIONS WITH BULLYS - INNER AND OUTER

You:  "Okay.  So I am not perfect, but I am in there trying."
Bully:  "Trying is lying!"
You:  "Get off my back you fanatic whip wielder!
Bully:  "I am only trying to help you."
You:  "Seriously?  Are you nuts?  Do you think whacking me with your constant demands for perfection is helpful?
Bully:  "Well…"





                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment