Friday, March 17, 2017

SERIOUSLY SPEAKING - MIGHT IT REALLY BE GOLDEN?

Quiet doesn't seem to get high marks in our lives.

Can you remember the last time you were praised for being silent?Maybe in grade school...  

When we're quiet, we often assume that others tend to think the worst about us - or maybe that's only what we think they're thinking?

Hmmm


DANCE WITH IT!   EXPERIENTIAL APPS                           
An opportunity to experiment with some fun ideas…

WHAT'S YOUR SILENCE TOLERANCE?
Which of the following fit for you?

* I can sit quietly and be comfortable with my own silence and that of others.

* If it's quiet too long I think something's wrong.

* When I'm with people and there's silence I have to fill it in.

* If someone doesn't respond to me right away, I get nervous and start chattering or asking questions.

* If there's a lull in a conversation I tend to think the other person is bored and try to be entertaining.

* I hate silence.  I always fill it in with negative thoughts.









No comments:

Post a Comment