Tuesday, October 13, 2015

SAY WHAT?

"People keep putting bad ideas in my head," he said.

So, is this guy one of those folks walking around with aluminum foil on his head?

Not even close!

Check these comments out:
"Since I was a little child my family all told me how clumsy I am!  I guess they were right.  I'm a total klutz!"

Hmmm…
And here's another one:

"After my broken leg healed I was ready to re-start my exercise program.  I actually love the gym and was really looking forward to it."  


"I asked my doc if it was okay to start."  

"He said, 'Yes, but you know, it's going to be really hard and you'll probably feel horrible for awhile…'"

"Now, for some reason, all my motivation is gone…"

What do ya say?
Do you get it?  Aluminum foil, anyone?

To comment, click below




No comments:

Post a Comment