Tuesday, September 15, 2015

WHOOF! WOOF!

So, I was getting an x-ray and in the process of moving from one position to another - turning this way and that - I let out a gentle, "Whoof"….

The x-ray tech was somewhat startled.
"Uh," he asked tentatively.  "Did you just say 'woof'?"

Oops!
Caught!

"Well," I started explaining, backpedaling furiously.  I mean, I didn't want the guy to think I was… weird or anything.

"It was actually 'Oof'.  You know, like in Martial Arts when you make a sound as you expel your breath to get a little extra momentum…"

He looked at me with one of those strange smiles.
Yep.  This was really helping.

But here's the interesting thing.  Before this interaction this guy was 100% all business.  And afterwards?

So kind.  So helpful.
He even took me into his little booth, showing me the x-rays and explaining what I was looking at.

It seems changing up the energy, even accidentally, can create some interesting results!

What do ya say?
Can you think of some examples?
Can you create some?


to comment, click below





No comments:

Post a Comment