Being naïve is lauded in our songs … and might be nice in a moment… but is not a healthy life strategy!
In order to maintain this stance one has to ignore all the clues - remember that line: "Oh, Grandma! What big teeth you have!"
In our fairy tales this innocence and naivety is rewarded with the advent of the handsome prince or princess and the pot of gold.
Reality is closer to feeling gob smacked! Would you really want to kiss a frog?
DANCE WITH IT! EXPERIENTIAL APPS
An opportunity to experiment with some fun ideas…
Accepting real as a positive experience means:
* Giving up on being a fairy prince or princess
* Getting it that the guy couldn't really climb up that tower on Rapunzel's hair remember this one?
* A kiss never turns a frog into a prince
* Ants don't always win over grasshoppers
* Helping others isn't always the way into their hearts
Now take any of those myths you grew up with and turn them on their heads and see what happens.
What do you feel?
To comment click below