Tuesday, June 16, 2015

TRY IT! YOU MIGHT LIKE IT…

"So," the somewhat large woman began her story, "I was watching this really skinny little girl eating a doughnut yesterday…"

"It was amazing…"

"First she stared at it as if she were looking at a brand new species of - something!"


"She turned it this way and that and finally - I mean time-lag finally - opened her little mouth as wide as it seemed to go and took a bite."


"Phew!  I don't know about her, but I was relieved."

"Then she chewed… and chewed… looking dreamily into space."

"At last her focus was once again on that be-sprinkled doughnut.  She rotated it, seemingly looking for the next perfect bite-site."

"After that second bite, she was done… seriously… finito!"

"Now what I'm wondering," she looked at me intensely as she asked her question. "Do you think I could possibly channel that little girl next time I sit down to eat?"

What do ya say?
Ever hear of Observational Learning?

To comment click below…


No comments:

Post a Comment