Where does competition begin?
In our homes with our siblings? In schools? Sports teams?
If you're a biologist you would probably answer that it's genetically encoded to guarantee species survival.
What's important to us for healthy emotional survival is the position that we give competition in our lives.
Who do you compete with? How do you rate your performance?
What role does competition play in your life?
DANCE WITH IT! EXPERIENTIAL APPS
An opportunity to experiment with some fun ideas...
TRY ANSWERING THESE QUESTIONS TO RATE YOUR COMPETITION IQ:
To help you answer, remember, comparing yourself to others is competition!
1) How competitive are you?
2) How does competition affect your relationships?
3) How does competition affect your self esteem?
4) How aware are you of how others react to your competitiveness?
5) Are you tuned into other people competing with you?
Friends? partners? office mates? siblings? neighbors?
How do you feel when they try to out-do you?
6) Do you push back or let it go?
~To comment click below and let us know what you think ~
And for a quick meditation: