Thursday, July 10, 2014

THE ROAD TO HEALING


Sitting with your foot in an MRI machine is a good time to think about healing - not much else to do…

As I breathe deeply I focus on my injured foot and wonder if there is some message for me with this injury and whether understanding the message will help with healing.

I imagine that my foot could talk to me, and think about what it would say…   Okay, a little out there but the room was getting very cold and I was going into one of those yogic trances…

Sometimes, like our dreams, injuries and illnesses can be doors into our amazing unconscious mind - that powerhouse of personal empowerment and wisdom.

What do ya say?
Can you imagine this?

TOMORROW:  HELPING YOURSELF HEAL  



TUNE IN AND LAUGH 
Beat the Bully



No comments:

Post a Comment